Latest News

Personal Best : My Story - Emma Hatton - 28th November, 6:30pm

Personal Best : My Story - Emma Hatton - 28th November, 6:30pm

by Rich Goodman -
Number of replies: 0

Personal Best poster

The Personal Best: My Story series will continue with a talk from Emma Hatton, West End actress, singer and presenter.

During her career so far, Emma has performed key roles in shows such as Cats, Wicked and Evita. 

As a singer-songwriter, Emma has her own an EP and has recently supported Jools Holland on his UK tour. She has also written and performed the title track for the film “The Corrupted”, starring actors such as Hugh Bonneville and Timothy Spall. 

Sharing an insight into life on the stage, Emma will discuss resilience and performance as well as the skills and experiences that she gained at Loughborough and has continued to develop.

Emma graduated in 2004 with a degree in English, Physical Education and Sports Science.

The prestigious presentation forms part of the Personal Best programme and is the seventh of its series. 

Places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Students can book their place online. Staff can book a place by emailing personalbest@lboro.ac.uk