We know many of you will be sitting online exams over the coming days, so here’s a quick reminder of the important information you need to remember when uploading your answers:
• Make sure you submit within the timeframe allowed, and allow yourself sufficient time to upload your answers.
• You can submit your answers more than once before the deadline. Each time you do so, make sure to change the filename by adding ‘V1’, ‘V2’ and so on at the end of each one. That way, if anything goes wrong, we should have a copy of the previous version. And don’t forget to click ‘Save’!
• Double check you’ve uploaded the correct file immediately after you have submitted.
Technical guidance on how to prepare your answers for submission can be found in the Student Handbook.
Help is on hand if you are experiencing any problems whilst sitting your exams. You can contact us anytime between 8am–6pm (GMT), Monday-Friday during the exam period in the following ways:
• UK Telephone: 01509 222900
• International Telephone: 00441509 222900
• Email: email@example.com