The University always values students’ feedback on your University experience.
We regularly discuss with you and your peers what you think we do well and where you think we could improve, and as a result of these conversations we use your comments to make current and future students’ experience of Loughborough the best it can be.
Below are some of the things we’ve recently changed as a result of your feedback:
- Made lecture capture available in all central teaching spaces
- Opened £20m STEMLab and other student learning zones
- Invested £50m in new on-campus halls of residence
- Invested over £5m in 53 new academic staff as part of the Excellence 100 campaign – including 10 new world-leading Professors
- Introduced new Wellbeing Advisers in Schools to offer advice and support on a range of issues, such as emotional wellbeing and mental health
- Introduced hats at graduation ceremonies this year
- Launched new IT resources to enhance your student experience:
- - Lynda.com – a web-based skills development platform
- - myLboro app – a comprehensive digital guide to Loughborough
- - New software to enhance your opportunities to provide feedback