Thank you for responding to our ‘Tell us how it’s going’ survey in Week 4. Overall, we had over 3500 responses, which is ~24% of the student population. We also received over 5000 helpful qualitative comments. Thank all for taking the time to give us your feedback, which we are in the process of acting on. We have highlighted the following key observations so far:
• We are really pleased that the vast majority of you have been able to access course-specific resources and engage effectively with your studies using the various platforms. We have seen that several of you were finding it more difficult to organise your time to work through the on-demand content and will be working to address this for Semester 2.
• We are also pleased to note that you have been accessing your University email and will be making every effort to make communications using this method as clear as possible. We have also recently published a web page with more information on the New Government Guidance and some FAQs, should you have any questions in the meantime.
• Remember that the University remains open during this time and we are here to support you. Make sure to contact your Personal Academic Tutors, Module Leaders, Programme Directors or School Admin Teams if you have any questions regarding your studies.
• Over 75% of you know how to access the relevant student support services, but for those of you who don’t, more information about each service can be found here. You can also access these by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, 01509 222050 or through the wellbeing referral form. We would encourage you to have a look – for example, you might just want to know how to refer a friend.
• We recognise that opportunities and extra-curricular activities are limited during this time, and want to reassure you that we are making plans for when the Government guidance changes. We are as keen as you to return to a much broader offer just as soon as we are allowed to do so. Thank you for bearing with us at the current time.
• This survey is just one of the ways in which you can share feedback with us. You can also do this through your School Presidents, Course Representatives, SSLCs, Module Leaders and Personal Academic Tutors.
We have shared the results of this survey with each School, who will be working together with your School Presidents to make sure that all of your feedback is acted on. We are very keen to continue listening to our students and make sure that the feedback loop is closed.